Monday, 9 March 2015

Nails of the week: Illamasqua's Glitterati

I own loads of nail varnish, quite a lot actually for someone who never wears it! Recently I decided that I would put more effort into my nails and wear nail varnish more often. So far for the last three weeks I have been successful.

This weeks choice is Illamasqua's Glitterati, which is a beautiful shade of raspberry with flecks of glitter, some larger pieces of glitter too. I really do love this colour, it's quite dark, the picture above is with two coats on. For a less intense look you could just get away with one coat.

One downside to this nail polish is it isn't work proof for me. I work in a clothes shop where I am constantly handling clothes hangers and other objects which easily chip my nails, and this polish didn't even last a day! Although it did have some tough conditions as I was moving stock around. This is the main reason why I haven't been paying much attention to my nails as of late, because work absolutely ruins them! I have to say though, wearing nail polish has been acting as a reinforcer as my nails haven't been breaking as much.

Overall I really love this shade and it's totally worth having to go over in the evening to cover up the chips.

What do you think of this shade? Do you have an Illamasqua nail varnish favourite?

Thanks for reading,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment