Wednesday, 4 March 2015

FOTD: Weekday Work Edition

Here is my simple look that I wear on weekday for work. I don't do too much make up as we don't have much footfall and I like to do something more special on the weekend!


Face: MUA primer, Maybelline baby skin brightener, bareMineral's original foundation and Illamasqua cream concealer in the lightest shade to help conceal dark circles under my eyes.
Eyes: bareMinerals Flawless Definition mascara on the top lashes and Canmake Nobimori mascara on the bottom lashes
Eyebrows: Urban Decay brow box in Brown Sugar

And that's it! I have some lip balms on my lips and sometimes I will wear a blush. This is a nice, easy and quick look. Also as the eye lashes are really defined so it looks more glamorous that it is.
What make up do you wear to work? Do you go more natural or do you prefer a heavier look?

Thanks for reading,
Rach 

No comments:

Post a Comment