Monday, 2 September 2013

Maybelline: Baby Lips

I have wanted to try this product for some time now, and when doing a shop of shopping on the bank holiday I decided to go for it. I got it in Pink Punch.
I love the bright pink packaging! Definitely summery, typical me for buying it at the end of summer! Haha. It also has a lovely fruity scent to it, it is pretty much a lip balm with a hint of colour.  It is really moisturising which is why I think it would be a good winter product, especially for me. As my lips get seriously dry in winter and can't wear lipstick on them as that usually dries them out even more! So this is perfect.



The colour is such a nice bright pink, which if this had been a matte lipstick then it may have been too much for me, well as an everyday lip product anyway. But it's a balm so it adds a nice pink tint to my lips, which brightens my face and matches my current blush quite well.















And here is me just before going to work wearing it :) It's a really easy product to wear and comes in quite a few colours! Which I might look into buying.  What do you think of the Maybelline Baby Lip products?

No comments:

Post a Comment