Monday, 21 May 2012

Illamasqua Haul


To celebrate the last bank holiday Illamasqua decided to reduce certain nail polishes to £7.50 (RRP: £13.50) so I could not pass up on that! I bought my self three shades, Radium- a lovely lime green, Scarab- a dark glittery red and Poke- a rich glittery purple. I also got a red eye shadow. Plus they gave me 15% off for myself and a code to give to my friends! (Email me at forever-after@live.co.uk, if you are interest in 15% off and I shall send you a code!)
Excuse the really shabby painting, I did this quickly
 just to display the colours and I am sleepy.
I am so happy with these! They are such nice colours, and totally worth the money, the glitter in Scarab and Poke is really fine and just makes them look shiny. I have been wearing poke for the past week and have gotten quite a few compliments, even the lady at the Tesco counter loved it and gave me a purple lighter just because it matched perfectly haha. Also they are thick enough that only one coat is needed. I thought the chunky square top would make it harder to apply, because I am used to slimmer lids, but I was wrong and there is no difference in difficulty between the square chunky lids and the normal ones. Definitely worth the money! Check out more nail polish shades here

RRP: £15.50




And finally the eye shadow, I desperately wanted a new red eye shadow so I got the shade Daemon, it's a really deep red, and I absolutely love it and can't wait to try out some looks with it! It's highly pigmented, and such a lovely red, some reds look like a dark pink, but this a proper red colour :) They also have a huge range of colours: so many that I am scared to go shopping on their site again as I might buy them all, but check them out here

I highly recommend Illamasqua, it is pricey but worth it! So what do you think of my purchases? Is there anything on their website that you want?


5 comments:

  1. Love the look of Poke, looks so vibrant and glam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. scarab looks great! and yes, illamasqua quality is good :-D and id like to try their liquid metal eyeshadows <3

    hope you'll share some eyedos with us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Ive followed :D Follow back?

    http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I've nominated you for a blog award- check out my post on brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish I had bought some stuff in the sale. I am really regretting it now. Loving your blog.

    P:S New follower

    Much Love:http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete