Saturday, 21 April 2012

Mini M.A.C. Haul

Along with my Illamasqua purchases the other day I got some stuff from M.A.C.
 I of course got it gift wrapped even though it was for myself, but for £3 and a cool box to store things in I thought I might as well!
 I bought the Prep and Prime Skin Base Visage, Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder and Brush Cleanser.
£8.50
 The Brush Cleanser is meant to clean, disinfect and condition your brushes, both natural and synthetic. I tried it out on my foundation brush this morning and it left it feeling so soft and smooth, practically new! Also as it is a disinfectant too, it gets rid of the germs that may be lurking, which means less germs on your face  when applying, which could mean less spots and stuff :) So I am really happy with this purchase
£18.50
 Next up is the Prep and Prime finishing powder, this stuff feels so silky smooth and made my face feel so soft, and as it is translucent you can use it with any kind of skin tone. It claims to minimise the appearance of pores and other imperfections on the face, which it actually did. Also you can just apply it on top of moisturiser and skip the foundation, which I shall be doing on a day I am too lazy, or short of time. It does look really white in the swatch but once put onto the skin it isn't noticeable, as it is so fine.









£18.50

The Prep and Prime Skin Base Visage just makes my skin feel so soft, and a perfect base for foundation, as it just glides across- it also has a slight shimmer to it, which helps to brighten your face on those tiring early mornings. It's a lot silkier than the Gosh one, plus doesn't smell as chemically, so this was definitely worth the extra money.











I have now fallen for MAC, and went into my nearest MAC store and spent around half an hour testing a load of products, and I must say I love their range of their sparkley eye liners, especially the purple one. That will definitely be my next MAC purchase!
What are your favourite MAC products? What is on your MAC wishlist?

5 comments:

  1. congrats :-P i'm newly mac addicted too and glad you like their products!
    i could not tell my favourites because i love all my mac stuff XD and wishlist is VERY long. now you made it even longer because now i'd like to try the cleanser ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wishlist is gradually growing, I have a feeling my new found relationship with MAC is going to be very deadly to my bank account :P

      Delete
  2. Beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ...how did you order the gift box? Im searching for one, but dont know how to order,I asked at the store but they said they dont have any :|

    Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, it was an option at the checkout on their website- £3 for a gift box, it's a tick box near the bottom of the page I think, it was so long ago I can't remember! I hope this helps:) x

      Delete