Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Aussie Three Minute Miracle Reconstructor

I bought this weeks ago, perhaps even months ago and it re-appeared in my room last night under some books so I thought what the hell, lets try this and I am glad I did! It smells so good, got to love great smelling cosmetics, it smells of some kind of sherberty sweet I had as a child, yet I can't remember which one, people have claimed it smells of bubblegum but I didn't think so. So I washed my hair with Herbal Essenses Beautiful Ends shampoo (I swear by that stuff, makes my hair so soft) and then put the hair mask through out my hair, left for three minutes (probably more) like it suggests then washed it out. Left my hair feeling smooth and smelling great!
I know my hair is plagued with many split ends, but I am too scared to get it chopped off, silly I know, it would do the world of good. But I like it long haha. But apart from the split end issue, it made it so soft and shiney and also gave it more volume, it generally felt thicker. These are both pictures after it naturally dried.

I am tempted to try out some more of the Aussie range. What do you guys think? Ever used this brand? Do you like it?


4 comments:

  1. The Aussie range is soo good! The 3 minute miracle reconstructor is my favourite. All of their stuff smells so dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's amazing- I love the smell so much, definitely going to add it to my hair routine.

      Delete
  2. I love this product it saved my hair :'] xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner and i adore it! I've had 3 bottles and plan on always re buying it

    ReplyDelete