Thursday, 5 April 2012

Apple Nail Art

So today, 5th April, is 6 months since Steve Jobs passed away. I decided to draw an Apple symbol on my left thumb nail last night, was going to do it on both thumbs but turns out I am not so talented at drawing with a nail art pen with my left hand- even my sister had a go and she had no luck, so it's just the one apple.

I know it's not the best, but at least it is recognisable,
and it was the first time I had ever used a nail art
pen and drawn on my nail!

 The base coat on all my nails is Barry M in Grey. and added Rimmels lasting finish disco ball over the top of them all bar the apple one. Thought an apple on each finger nail would be a bit over kill (and would take too long) The nail art pen I used was Model's Own in white, which was a bit tricky to use but after practicing on a piece of paper for a while I decided to take the plunge draw it on my nail, I don't think it turned out too bad.
So here is the overall look. What do you think? Think I am a bit too Apple crazy? Because in all honesty my friends think I am a bit over the top on the whole Apple thing :P

6 comments:

  1. oh i really like it, well done and nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that apple on your nail is soo amazing.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's great! especially for doing it freehand. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw I had a new follower and I thought: who is this mysterious girl that decided to follow me, but never left a comment?

    Then I came here and I saw that this mysterious girl is really really mysterious, because I can't find your name! But I found out something: I guess "Nemo" is because of the Nightwish song? :) (If It is, let's agree that Tarja was much better singer than this new one!!!)

    Anyway... just letting you know, I'm following you back! Kisses. XxOx

    http://prittii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for being so mysterious :) I will need to do my description at some point. Yeah it is "Nemo" the Nightwish song, they're like one of my favourite bands!

      Delete